I believe that the world is full of art and I enjoy capturing images that are full of color. In 2012, I took a drive by myself into a different route. Equipped with my first digital camera, I stopped and took pictures of whatever caught my eye. Since then, I have studied photography on my own, taken thousands of images, developed my style and invested in better equipment. As for now, I haven’t found my main passion in photography, but I can be found photographing everything from animals, events, models, buildings, anything that capture my interest. I live in Newington, CT and many of my photos are from Connecticut and some from Massachusetts. I enjoy the time taking photographs especially taking my time on camera settings, lights, and overall to capture a perfect photo. Most of my work I learn through online tutorials from professional photographers, reading photography magazines and buying DVD tutorials. I enjoy sharing my talent and skills with friends and family and people who enjoy looking at photos. The most about photography is that it utilizes both the creative and technical parts of the brain and that there is a never-ending amount you can learn. My goal for the future is to travel to other places where I never been and take streets and landscape photography.
PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOS
Some of the of the images are computer generated and some are not. All images were taken by me. Currently, I process my images using two programs. Manipulation is generally limited to adjusting the levels to give the image the best look possible. Occasionally, I will remove distracting elements or crop images.
All videos are shoot at 1080 HD at 59fps. Using 2 or 3 cameras for a video shoot.
VIDEO & PHOTO EQUIPMENT
• Panasonic AG‑AC30 Full HD Camcorder
• (2) Canon 80D Digital SLR 24.2 MP Crop Sensor Camera
• Canon EOS Rebel T4i 18 MP Crop Sensor Camera
• (2) Action Camera (Go Pro)
• Tokina Wide Angle 11-16mm f/2.8 AT-X116 Pro DX Lens • Sigma 18-250mm F5.3-6.3 DC Macro OS HSM Lens
• Sigma 75-300mm f/4-5.6 DG DL Macro Super SLR Lens • Sigma 17-50mm f2.8 DG OS HSM Lens
•Canon EF 50mm f/1.8
• Audio-Technica ATR-6550 Video Camera Condenser Shotgun Microphone (2)
• Professional Grade Lavalier Lapel Microphone Omnidirectional Mic (2)
• PROAIM Curve-N-Straight DSLR Video Camera & Camcorder Slider Dolly
• Dolica LT-D100 Professional Lightweight and Heavy Duty Tripod Dolly
• DLC V9 Hands-Free Video / HDSLR Stabilizer
• Olympus Digital Voice Recorder
• CowboyStudio 16 x 16in Photo Softbox • Fotodiox Reflectors 5-in-1 22” and 32” • Yongnuo Speedlight YN588EX II • Canon 430 EX Speedlite Flash • Mono Pod (3)
• Sunpak Ultra 7500MT Tripod (2) • Dolica Proline GX600B200 Tripod • LED Video Lighting • Video Stabilizer Software
• Adobe Premiere Pro CC • Adobe Audion CC • Adobe After Effect CC • Adobe Photoshop CC • Adobe Lightroom CC • Insta360Studio • 3DVista (Virtual Tour Software) • PTGui • StarStaX
STREET VIEW TRUSTED PHOTOGRAPHER
I'm a Google contributor towards Google map and Street View sharing over 1,500 photos with over 13 million views. Also specializing panoramic photography a technique of photography, using specialized equipment and software, that captures images with horizontally elongated fields of view of a place also 360 virtual tours for businesses.